Chunking Things

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anticipation

Well, it looks like tomorrow might be the day.

My DIL has been told to call the hospital at 0530 to verify that they have a labor and delivery room free for her before she heads up to the hospital to be induced. This is her third child and we are anticipating a regular birth. Both of her previous labors had to be induced. My son says that the kids hold on to handles in her uterus. Coaxing them out is the work of medical professionals.

The hospital is right down the road, and the doctors are close. All in all, a Wednesday during daylight hours after a full night's sleep seems like a perfect time to have a baby.

So, we'll welcome Charles Jacob Wagner into the family some time tomorrow. The kids cannot wait to meet their new baby brother!

I'm on babysitting detail, so I'll post pictures after they get back from the hospital. I'm sure we'll have time to take some wonderful shots of the darlings getting to know the new addition.

Also, on the home front, DH is house hunting in Dubai. He saw a house today that passes muster. He'll see another one tomorrow and probably make a decision pretty quickly. We want to settle in and 'feather our nest'.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! I can't wait.

--Sandee Wagner

2 comments:

Emmylee said...

YAY!! To both, I'm super excited to see pics of baby Chaz! And I'm glad you'll get to feather your nest soon--here's hoping that you'll actually get to *live* there for a while :o)

Marilyn said...

Congrats on the grandbaby. I love the name Chaz. And the other two are adorable!

I love my one, but I'm so jealous of all your riches. Cuddle and snuggle a lot before you head back to the lands of unrest!