Chunking Things

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Blog Name?

I've been told that I don't rant enough to make Chunking Things a good blog name. Also, now that we are living abroad, the name needs to have something identifiable about it.

So, new blog name. Thus far, I've had a couple people recommend names to me. The Dizzie Diva thinks I should call it "Real Housewives of Tunisia". I'm leaning more toward "Tacky Tourist Travels". What do you think I should call this blog?

Wagners Afield, Afar or Along Way From Home?

I'm guessing that I will be taking an outsiders look at this culture for as long as we live here. Maybe that's what I should rename it. Of course, that's assuming I know how to rename the blog...

So, what should I name it? I am fully prepared for my Anonymous commenter to throw in some Camel references...

--Sandee Wagner

2 comments:

Dizzie Diva said...

I'd leave the name the same. You'll get back into chunk mode =D

Because if you change it to something like "Sandee's Sand'eks Observations" (To refer to your stay in the dessert) you'll have to change it again when you move.

If you do change it, pick something that will stick around...

just my 2ct

Unknown said...

Emm,

I changed the sub head like you suggested. I agree about not changing it in a way that requires additional changes every time we relocate. spw