Chunking Things

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Step Closer

Last night I had a final farewell dinner with my writer buddies. One of them was kind enough to blog about it today. Reading her blog about memories got me thinking.

We've moved a lot. I stress about it some, but for the most part, I like changing things up in my life. And every place we've ever lived, I've enjoyed. I've found something unique that I've liked about every single place I've ever laid my head. It's true. I bloom where I'm planted.

I believe that my life has a purpose. Every place I move, I think that God has put me there for some reason. When I've accomplished what He expects, it's time to move on.

So, I'm guessing that whatever I was scheduled to impact in Tulsa has been completed. Maybe it was nagging my critique partners into completing their books? Maybe it was being there for a friend when her mother passed away. No telling. God has a plan that I am not privy to. But I believe there's a plan.

The next step for me is North Africa--Tunis, Tunisia. On the Mediterranean Sea, a resort town. There's nothing wrong with this picture. I'm hoping to make some good friends, enjoy the surrounding countries and do a little traveling. I'm sure there will be challenges, but I also hope that I'm one step closer to following my assigned path. Wherever it leads.

--Sandee Wagner

3 comments:

Susan said...

I wish I had your attitude, Sandee. You have a great way of looking at life.
I hope you'll keep blogging. I love keeping up with you!

Unknown said...

Susan,

Part of what we CHOOSE in life is how we view every day and every challenge. I choose to be positive and upbeat. Saves my sanity.

Keep checking here. I'm going to try and figure out how to post pictures so I can keep chatting about Tunisia. I'll be there by the end of this week.

Unknown said...

Great news, the wise and wonderful Denise Felton taught me how to get photos onto this blog. I'm now schooled in their insertion. When I get to Tunisia, I should be able to blog and post photos. spw