Chunking Things

Friday, May 14, 2010

Best Laid Plans

We have family in town visiting this weekend. In an effort to plan some fun and entertainment, we decided to take them to Mayfest in downtown Tulsa.

Seemed like the perfect plan. Then we woke up this morning to the drizzling rain. First, I'm glad I'm not one of the promoters or participants in Mayfest, I'm sure this rain is making it a total loss for the folks displaying or playing music. But it does make it less attractive to drag visitors out into the deluge.

So, now I'm wondering how to entertain my family. What to do in Tulsa on a rainy Friday and Saturday?? Any suggestions??

--Sandee Wagner

4 comments:

LadyPatsFan said...

Check out Tasha Does Tulsa: http://www.tashadoestulsa.com . She has the BEST list of what's going on in Tulsa. There are a couple links right in her header for today's events, and what to do this weekend.

Enjoy your visitors!

Unknown said...

LadyPatsFan, Thanks for the idea. Someone turned me onto Tasha does Tulsa before, but I'd totally spaced it. I will check it out immediately. spw

Emmylee said...

Hugs to G-Maw, Steve and Joe! I really wish we could have seen them all too!

Unknown said...

Emm,

We've had a nice visit so far. Sorry you had to work the whole time!! spw