Chunking Things

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chick Flicks

My husband and I have an ongoing guerrilla warfare action against each other with our Blockbuster queue...He goes in and queues up a bunch of action flicks. I go to the website and add a bunch of chick flicks to the list. Then I move all my movies to the top of the list.

The next time he pulls up the queue, he reorganizes the list and moves his picks up to the top. It is an unspoken battle. We never acknowledge what we do, or when we're doing it. But we both do it.

He's a good sport. He'll always watch a Chick Flick with me. He even admits that some of them are good. Yesterday, he sat through a British period piece with me. It had some famous actors, an interesting plot, and all those cool costumes. DH nodded off a couple of times.

Today, he insisted we go to Blockbuster and rent some movies that WE Actually Want To See. I almost snorted tea out of my nose. But I assured him that I had my Blockbuster card and that we can get some more movies this afternoon.

I'm sure there are some car chases, explosions and full frontal nudity in my future. No worries. I'm going online to reorganize my queue.

--Sandee Wagner

3 comments:

Emmylee said...

That's just too funny!

Zack and Kimmee said...

FREAKING Hilarious!

Unknown said...

You can see it happening, can't you?? We just do it to torment each other.